- Organiser: STA and SolarPower Europe
- Venue: Bird & Bird, London
Raising standards in providing O&M is critical to the value of solar assets, and choosing the right provider in a very competitive industry can be a formidable task. SolarPower Europe and the Solar Trade Association are running a joint conference in London where asset owners and O&M providers meet head on to present and debate how the sector must evolve.
With many of the UK’s 8GW of large scale projects now finishing their 2 year warranty period, owners are tendering for new contracts. This is an opportune time to bring together O&M providers and asset owners to aid the process.
Where asset owners meet O&M providers
This joint conference is targeted at solar asset owners as well as O&M providers and connected stakeholders. It is likely to be a well-attended event with a maximum capacity of 130 delegates. We recommend booking your places early.
This event will run until 5:30PM with a drinks reception until 7:30PM on the 11th floor of Bird & Bird’s new offices overlooking central London and the Thames.
Framework for the O&M conference in London:
You will learn what an asset owner should be looking for in their O&M provider plus:
- Hear first-hand from other asset owners: “what is wrong with O&M today”, a panel debate
- How to prepare your solar assets beyond a 25-year life
- How to mitigate the loss in revenue from network outages
- Changing your O&M provider – transferring data and documentation
- Best practice and raising standards in O&M
- What is unique about O&M in the UK? H&S – identifying the risks
- Technical innovations in O&M & learnings from other sectors
- Data management and predictive maintenance
- Standardisation in O&M and setting quality benchmarks
|Download the event outline here||Download the draft agenda here||Download the sponsorship opportunities here|
|Our Silver Sponsors|
|Exhibiting||Our Badge Sponsor|
Event Hosted By
There are still sponsorship opportunities available to fit a wide range of budgets and requirements as well as exhibition space . Do get in contact to showcase your brand to the leading industry players and asset owners. For further information, please contact [email protected] or [email protected], or [email protected]
Address: Bird & Bird LLP, Fetter Lane, City of London, London, EC4A 1JP