- Address: Unit 9, Dunchideock Barton, Exeter, EX2 9UA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.ethical-power.com
- Services: Construction industry, Consultant, Developer, EPC, Installer, Operations and Maintenance, Professional services, Storage
- Sector: PV - Large-Scale Development, Storage: C&I and Utility-Scale
Ethical Power Connections Ltd. is a high voltage power engineering contractor with full Lloyds National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS) accreditation up to and including 33 kV across all scopes. Our management team have experience across the sector and have been responsible for the delivery of hundreds of Megawatts of grid connections across a broad spectrum of industries – wind farms, solar farms, anaerobic, digestion plants, capacity projects (short term operating reserve, firm frequency response and TRIAD schemes), battery storage schemes, and also demand connections ranging from 11,000 volts up to 132,000 volts.