- Organiser: Solar Trade Association & Renewable UK
- Venue: Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- Visit website
Join the UK’s leading renewable trade associations, RenewableUK and the Solar Trade Association to explore what our energy system would need from storage to achieve 100% of our energy needs from renewable generation, and the new technologies that can get us there.
Energy storage is already playing a critical role in energy systems around the world, from pumped hydro here in the UK to critical frequency response in Australia. In recent years we have seen 176 GW of storage deployed across the globe, and close to 4 GW here in the UK. As we transition to a decarbonised and decentralised future energy system, the importance of storage will only increase.
We will hear exclusive insights from Aurora Energy Research and perspectives from senior industry experts on:
- How an increased share of wind, solar and storage on the grid could transform UK energy markets
- The UK commercial and regulatory landscape for storage and renewables, and the obstacles standing in the way of a low-carbon system
- The new business models and energy services that are already being enabled by more storage, renewables, and smart technology in the system
- The future of energy storage technologies beyond batteries in a flexible, low-carbon system.
Who will you meet?
Attendees will benefit from the opportunity to connect with leading energy storage experts in one location, learn about current progress and opportunities, and get insight into future trends and policy needs for the sector. At the event will be developers, consultants, grid specialists, investors, legal professionals, system specialists, policy analysts as well as representatives from government and press.
In collaboration with
Interested in showcasing your product and services?
Contact Aleksandra Klassen on email@example.com
Address: Exchange House, Primrose St, London, EC2A 2EG