- Venue: Church House
- Visit website
RUSHLIGHT SHOW – LONDON, 30 JANUARY 2020
The 11th Rushlight Show, kindly sponsored by Innovate UK, BEIS, Flanders Investment & Trade, Carbon Limiting Technologies, Granted Consultancy, Venner Shipley and London South Bank University, is taking place on Thursday 30 January 2020 at Church House Westminster, Deans Yard, Westminster, London, SW1P 3NZ. It is the leading event for cleantech companies and sustainable solutions to meet investors and financiers, corporate customers, government departments, advisers and intermediaries in the heart of London.
2. The Sustainable Solutions Market Panel, where organisations can present their market-ready products and services directly to a panel and audience of leading sustainability and procurement representatives from corporate UK who are seeking to further their supply chain sustainability and resilience, including Asia Pulp & Paper, Cummins, Diocese of London, Schneider Electric, Canon Europe, Boots, Great Ormond Street Hospital, International Airlines Group and Manchester University Hospital.
3. The Innovate UK Energy Catalyst, Innovate UK Faraday Battery Challenge and BEIS Energy Entrepreneurs’ Fund Showcases in the Exhibition, together with the poster exhibition, amounting to over 100 of the latest innovations in cleantech and sustainability. Guided Investor Tours will have timetabled sessions with exhibitors who have pre-booked a visit.
4. UK Energy breakfast seminar: What Net Zero by 2050 means for UK Energy & Fuels, involving the Committee on Climate Change, ICON, Energy Systems Catapult and BEIS. This is a must attend event for anyone with an interest in UK power generation, the energy market, transport systems and fuels.
5. The Resourceful Conference, in association with LCRN and the Circular Economy Club, which is the market place for the development of the circular economy, with a major opportunity for solutions providers and intermediaries to present to investors, local authorities, government and corporates eager to engage in this space.
6. A cooked breakfast, lunch and networking opportunities throughout the day.
The total audience for the whole event is expected to exceed 500 and will include cleantech senior management, investors, advisers, corporate customers, sustainability professionals, local authorities, community reuse businesses, trade associations, media and other consultants specialising in the various sectors.
Full event details are available at https://www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-show/.
With delegate places for the whole Show starting at £85/ £110/ £160 plus VAT, this event is designed to be both informative and exceptional value for money. If you wish to attend just the UK Energy Breakfast Seminar element of the day, the cost is £45 plus VAT, whereas the breakfast event is free for those registered for the whole day. Registration for all aspects of the event is HERE.
Delegates for the Rushlight Show can obtain an attractive discount to attend the Rushlight Awards Party which takes place in the evening after the Show at the same venue.
Address: Church House Westminster, Deans Yard, Westminster, London, SW1P 3NZ