- Organiser: Solar Trade Association & Renewable UK
- Venue: Eversheds Sutherland
- Visit website
Join the UK’s leading renewable trade associations, RenewableUK and the Solar Trade Association to explore what our energy system would need from storage to achieve 100% of our energy needs from renewable generation, and the new technologies that can get us there.
Where do we go from here?
- The current state of the market: Project developers will share lessons learnt and what works
- Emerging technologies: While Lithium ion dominates the market, other storage technologies have an important role to play in delivering a smart, flexible future energy system
- Interseasonal storage: What is the current status of large scale physical and chemical storage, and when will these become commercially viable
Who will you meet?
Attendees will benefit from the opportunity to connect with leading energy storage experts in one location, learn about current progress and opportunities, and get insight into future trends and policy needs for the sector. At the event will be developers, consultants, grid specialists, investors, legal professionals, system specialists, policy analysts as well as representatives from government and press.
In collaboration with
Address: 1 Wood St, London EC2V 7WS