- Venue: Bird and Bird
Together with Bird & Bird, Ernst & Young, Solar Power Europe and Bloomberg New Energy Finance, the STA is holding an exclusive masterclass, bringing together experts from across the solar and storage sectors to discuss financing the projects of today and the future in the UK:
- Storage & Solar: how to overcome the legal hurdles of financing projects
- What does increased solar deployment mean for power prices? What is the impact on project viability?
- How to mainstream corporate financing across Europe
- Emerging trends in the corporate PPA market in a post- ROC world
- PPA case studies: examples of best practice
- Delivering projects without ROC’s: challenges and solutions
All attendees will receive a FREE hard copy of the following reports:
- Making Solar Pay
- EU-Wide Solar PV Business Models
- Designing EU Policy To Encourage New Solar Business Models
Financiers, developers, legal experts and sector analysts will be well-represented among the speakers and audience. The session will be followed by networking drinks.
Draft Agenda Here
Address: 12 New Fetter Ln, London EC4A 1JP