- Organiser: JA Solar
- Visit website
This webinar will examine the main ranges of utility panels available from 400Wp to above 500Wp and decode the specifics of the major technologies, whilst analyzing the benefits from a system usage point of view.
JA Solar, as a world leading integrated supplier (wafer, cell and module), has a wide range of panels available across technologies and formats and is well placed to help large-scale stakeholders navigate a rapidly changing PV panel landscape.
The webinar will also introduce the JA Solar Deep Blue series of modules up to and beyond 530Wp.
Webinar Learning Points:
- Increase your understanding of the latest trends in PV panel technology, performance and size
- Enable greater precision in panel selection
- Pinpoint best LCOE metrics for a wide range of project scenarios
- Introduce the JA Solar DEEPBLUE 3.0 Range of module
- Obtain first-hand insight into JA Solar’s latest ‘DeepBlue’ 3.0 panel series
Michele Citro, Senior Product Manager EU, will explain the major ranges of panel types available in the coming 12 months, focusing on the key characteristics of the larger format utility-scale panels from the viewpoint of their production and best use in projects. This includes analysis of the pros and cons from the supply and demand side of each panel type.
Ignacio Espinosa, Senior Technical Manager EU, will expand on the key considerations of utilizing such larger panels, using LCOE analysis and in-depth technical case studies. Attention will also be given to key considerations such as wind load and tracker design for large-area panels.