- Organiser: Solar Trade Association & SolarPower Europe
- Venue: Bird&Bird LLP
Once again, SolarPower Europe and the Solar Trade Association are bringing together first line experts for the annual O&M and Asset Management conference in London.
This event will drive the discussion on enhancing excellence and transparency, as well as new digital solutions that the industry, the financial community, and all the relevant stakeholders can benefit from. Leading companies that represent a significant share of Europe’s solar PV portfolio are already committed to this process.
Join our community of experts on 5 December in London for the most informative and cost-effective conference of the sector.
Topics of this year’s conference include:
- Launch of the Solar Asset Management Best Practices Guidelines Version 1.0
- Launch of the O&M Best Practices Guidelines Version 4.0
- Introducing the Open Solar Contracts of IRENA and the Terrawatt Initiative: a global O&M template agreement to reduce transaction costs
- Quality labels for solar O&M, monitoring services and aerial inspection
- The solar O&M market: latest trends around pricing, strategy and technology
- Revamping and repowering
- Site security: Break-ins, theft and cyber security
- Innovations & trends
This event is now in its fourth year running, and has become the highlight of the O&M calendar. Tickets sold out last year, so register now to avoid disappointment.
Following the main conference, Bird & Bird LLP will host a christmas networking drinks reception from 5pm.
With thanks to our sponsors:
Address: 12 New Fetter Lane, EC4A 1JP