- Organiser: Solar Trade Association & SolarPower Europe
- Venue: Bird&Bird LLP
This event drives discussion on enhancing excellence and transparency, as well as new digital solutions that the industry, the financial community, and all the relevant stakeholders can benefit from. Leading companies that represent a significant share of Europe’s solar PV portfolio are already committed to this process.
Our community of experts meets annually in London for the most informative and cost-effective conference of the sector.
Topics of the 2019 conference included:
- Launch of the Solar Asset Management and O&M Best Practices Guidelines
- Introduction of Open Solar Contracts of IRENA and the Terrawatt Initiative
- Quality labels for solar O&M, monitoring services and aerial inspection
- Latest trends of the solar O&M market
- Revamping and repowering
- Site security: Break-ins, theft and cyber security
This event is now in its fifth year running, and has become the highlight of the O&M calendar, with tickets selling out in 2019. Sign up to our mailing list to receive regular updates on all our events.
With thanks to our sponsors:
Address: 12 New Fetter Lane, EC4A 1JP