- Organiser: SolarPower Europe
- Venue: Amsterdam
- Visit website
RE-Source 2019 is Europe’s leading corporate energy procurement event.
RE-Source 2019 takes place on 2-3 October in Amsterdam! Join over 800 participants for Europe’s premier corporate renewable energy sourcing event.
Co-organised by SolarPower Europe and WindEurope, in partnership with RE100 and WBCSD, RE-Source 2019 will gather leading experts to discuss the latest trends in PPAs and the corporate sourcing of renewable energy.
Are you interested in corporate renewable energy sourcing?
RE-Source 2019 is where you can:
- Stay competitive: changes in the regulatory landscape have unleashed new opportunities – this is the place to learn all about them;
- Let the world know about your sustainability activities: this year we expect 800+ participants – meaning more industry experts, potential business partners and policy-makers;
- Save costs: as usual, corporate buyers can attend for free.
RE-Source 2019 at a glance
- 800+ registered participants
- 100+ corporate clean energy buyers
- 250+ B2B meetings
- 40+ countries represented
- Check out the highlights video from the 2018 edition
Tickets sold out last year so make sure to secure your spot before it is too late!