- Organiser: STA
- Venue: Bristol - Edinburgh - Peterborough
Calling all installers!
The Rooftop Solar Roadshow is a set of half-day seminars aimed at supporting SME installers to navigate and master the new post-subsidy solar landscape in the UK.
The permanent closure of the FiT scheme at the end of March is predicted to impact the residential retrofit sector most but the long-term market opportunity should not be overlooked. While public support for solar is exceptionally high and new technologies are enabling consumers to access additional benefits, 96% of homes in the UK still do not have solar on their roofs.
These educational seminars will commercially upskill installers to leverage drivers such as the uptake of EVs and Local Authority initiatives to unlock new business and help accelerate the smart energy transition. Attendees will also be briefed on how the Smart Export Guarantee (SEG), the remaining government policy mechanism the STA helped design, could operate via suppliers and how it could affect consumers.
- Recalibrate marketing strategies to sell solar and storage smarter
- Unlock new technologies and markets
- Learn about regional plans from your Local Authority representatives
- Share Best Practice and business and consumer guidance to reduce mis-selling
- Hear about emerging regulations, standards and MCS changes from STA policy experts
- Gain valuable market intelligence on deployment trends
- Expand your networks by meeting industry players and stakeholders.
A workshop by an award winning sales trainer, Q&A sessions and networking opportunities will ensure attendees get the most value out of the seminar.
Find a roadshow in your region: