- Organiser: Solar Trade Association & SolarPower Europe
- Venue: Bird&Bird LLP
The annual “O&M and Asset Management” event has been rebranded to “Solar Quality” to expand the scope and bring together experts from the fields of O&M, Asset Management and EPC to advance long-term quality of Europe’s solar power plants.
Join our community of experts on 24 November in London for the most informative, yet cost-effective conference of the sector.
This year's conference, organised by SolarPower Europe and the Solar Trade Association and hosted by Bird & Bird will bring together the Solar Quality community to cover a wide range of key topics:
• Launch of the EPC Best Practice Guidelines Version 1.0
• Launch of the Asset Management Best Practices Guidelines Version 2.0
• New quality label for solar Asset Management
• The solar O&M market: latest trends around pricing, strategy and technology
• Innovations & trends
Organised by SolarPowerEurope & Solar Trade Association, Hosted by Bird&Bird
If you are interested in joining us at the event then please get in touch by completing the following form.
Address: 12 New Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1JP