- Organiser: Solar Trade Association & Cornwall Insight
- Visit website
We invite you to join Cornwall Insight’s half-day online workshop delivered exclusively for STA members, covering wholesale electricity and balancing revenue outlooks for commercial-scale solar developments, including projects co-located with battery storage.
Register now for our highly interactive virtual workshop: Wholesale Market and Balancing Revenue Considerations for Solar, taking place on 27 October 2020 from 9:00am-12:00pm.
- Understanding and insight of wholesale price trends and volatility, negative pricing occurrences, and cannibalisation effects over the next decade
- Revenue options, including which services can be accessed by different solar configurations, and the value outlook for these revenue streams over time as the services evolve to meet changing system requirements
- Insight on the latest developments for co-located solar configurations for front of meter and behind the meter applications
- Interactive case studies to help develop the most applicable and viable business models in varying circumstances
Cornwall Insights, the leading provider of research and training in the UK energy market, will deliver the training exclusively for members of the Solar Trade Association.
Register now for your place at just £195 per person, representing a 60% discount on Cornwall Insight’s normal fees. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.