- Organiser: STA FREE EVENT
- Venue: Chelsea Football Club, The Centenary Suite
* FREE EVENT
- Government policy to promote green heating systems – Rupert Graham (BEIS)
- How can integrated solar make a heating system more efficient? - Kathy McVeigh (Coolsky)
- Case study of domestic solar thermal heating application - Grant Feasey (AES Solar)
- Commercial applications of solar thermal - Finbarr McCarthy (Kingspan)
Including drinks & refreshments
Since September 2015 on, all newly installed space heating and water heating systems have to be supplied with energy efficiency labels, similar to those seen on white good appliances like fridges or washing machines. Experience from other sectors has shown the label can have a strong effect on consumer decisions. It is up to manufacturers and installers to issue the label prior to the sale so it will become a marketing tool for the industry.
This event will explain what the label means, the process for issuing it and show how the use of solar thermal technology as part of the system will enable the highest efficiency rating to be offered to the consumer, saving them money and reducing environmental impact..
The introduction of the energy efficiency requirements for space heaters and water heaters bring also an innovation in terms of energy labelling. For the first time, a new type of label will appear in the market: the package label. This package label will allow all consumer to have an indication of the energy efficiency of a system combining several devices. Furthermore, this package label will illustrate the overall efficiency of the system when combined with renewable energy systems, such as solar thermal.
Address: Chelsea Football Club Stadium | 2 Hilary Close | SW6 1EA London | United Kingdom